The regular submission period for poetry, fiction and prose for the Paterson Literary Review issue #47 (2019) is now open through September 30, 2018.
PLR does not accept online submissions.
The following types of work will be considered:
- Poems: each under 2 pages, high quality, any style;
- Art: black & white, line drawings, woodcuts, lithographs 8 ½" x 11" or smaller;
- Photographs: 8 ½ x 11", black & white glossies;
- Short stories: under 1,500 words, high quality, no formula stories.
- Memoir: no more than two pieces; two pages maximum.
The Paterson Literary Review was founded by and is edited by Maria Gillan.
To learn more about PLR and the comlete submission requirements, see PatersonLiteraryReview.com