1. Minimum press run: 500 copies.
2. Each book submitted must be accompanied by an application form.
Forms can be printed from www.pccc.edu/poetry
3. Publisher may submit more than one book for prize consideration.
4. Two copies of each book should be sent to:
Maria Mazziotti Gillan, Executive Director
Passaic County Community College
One College Boulevard
Paterson, NJ 07505-1179
5. Books entered in the competition will be donated to The Poetry Center Library at Passaic County Community College.
6. Books must be postmarked or received in he Poetry Center by February 1, 2015 to be considered for the prize.
7. Books cannot be returned.
8. For a list of winners, include a stamped, self-addressed envelope labeled: “Paterson Poetry Prize”.
9. Winners will be announced in the Poets & Writers magazine and on the Poetry Center website.
THE 2014 PATERSON POETRY PRIZE
Billy Collins, Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems (Random House, New York, NY)
Valerie Bandura, Freak Show (Black Lawrence Press, Pittsburgh, PA)
Daisy Fried, Women’s Poetry: Poems and Advice (University of Pittsburgh Press , Pittsburgh, PA)
Jonathan Gillman, My Father, Humming (Antrim House, Simsbury, CT)
Rachel McKibbens, Into the Dark & Emptying Field (Small Doggies Press, Portland, OR)
Jose Antonio Rodriguez, Backlit Hour (Stephen F. Austin State University Press, Nacogdoches, TX)
Charles Simic, New and Selected Poems 1962—2012 (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, New York, NY)